The Restful Lake Association is governed by a Board of trustees. The primary goal of the Restful Lake Board is to oversee the management of money collected from annual dues.The board’s wish is to create a feeling of community by hosting multiple entertaining fundraisers throughout the year which will help relieve the financial burdens placed on the paying members.
|Jeff Zembiak||President, Roads Chair|
|Denise Brady||Secretary, Grounds Chair|
|Richard Vandevander||Vice President and Treasurer|
|Rosie Drown||Trustee, Special Events|
PAY DUES ONLINE
* Our online payment option is now up and running. When you get to Your Order Summary and Review your Information Please click on Add next to the Add special instructions to the seller and let us know what the payment is for exapmles: Dues for address xxxxx or for Clam Bake tickets etc.
* Dogs must be controlled or on a leash at all times.
* The speed limit in Restful Lake is 10 MPH. Help keep our roads well maintained by observing the speed limit. Please no Parking on the Roads.
* Dumpster Bandit is the only authorized trash hauler for Restful Lake.
* If you wish to volunteer your services let us know by e mailing us at email@example.com
* Want to advertise your services or company?Contact any board member to learn more.
The Restful Lake Clubhouse can be rented out by any member of the association for a small $75.00 fee and $150.00 fee for non members.Contact any board member for details or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Meetings, Minutes & News
- Halloween Party 2023 ”10/02/2023”
- June and July Board Meeting Minutes
- August 2018 Newsletter
- Annual Meeting Notes 2018
- March 2018 Board meeting & Newsletter
- Clam Bake
- Newsletter June 2017
- Annual Meeting 2017
- Board Meeting April 17, 2017
- Newsletter April 2017
- Board Meeting March 2017
- June 2014 Board Meeting
- NewsLetter June 2014
- Annual Meeting Notes
- April 2014 Board Meeting
- March 2014 Board Meeting
- January 2014 Newsletter
- October 2013 Board Meeting
- September 2013 Board Meeting
- September Newsletter
- August 2013 Board Mintues
- July 2013 Board Mintues
- April 2013 Board Minutes